There is never a dull moment in Dunany. Even in the winter!
If you happen to live here permanently or just come for week ends, have a look at this list of activities.
- The Dunany Ski Club begins it’s activities at Morin Heights on Friday January 12. Meet at the chalet between 9:30 and 10:00 and then for lunch around 12:15.
- This year, the Dunany Country Club is open to cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
- And you can also walk the famous Dunany Trail.
- Feel like skating. The Wentworth Community Centre has a nice rink and a warm place to put your skates on.
- Go Curling in Lachute. There is a curl and dine January 12 at the Lachute curling club: Curling at 4:00 PM followed by a pot luck supper at 6:00. All are welcome. It is a time for new curlers to try out the game. Contact Peggy Carroll at peg.carroll9@gmail
Feel more like reading? Join the Readers group. Contact email@example.com
Or more like knitting? To join the Knitters group contact Diana Glionna at diglionna@hotmail
And if you are experienced and wish to exercise, join Vie Active Mondays and Thursdays at the Gore Community Centre (contact Mary Chuprun firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, there is also Pilates Mondays and Fridays (10 AM) at the Wentworth Community Centre at 10 AM beginning January 15.
Happiness is in Dunany!