If you wish to meet old friends, make new ones and really enjoy this coming summer, look no further. Just read this line up of activities put together by our own Chief Volunteer Organizer (CVO), Lois Finch of Black Lake.
She has prepared a summary chart of the whole summer program which you will find here. DCA Seasonal activities_2017
- The Bike Club – now the Dunany Chippers Bike Club – has a full program. If those happy and joyful folks don’t convince you to join, nothing will. Look for details here.
- Then there is SPANK (Superior Paddlers and Notorious Kayakers) now in seventh season. This year, we will be doing our four lakes beginning with Black on July 7. See full schedule here. Events will be listed on the continuously updated Calendar, directly to your right on the Home Page. Details will be posted here.
- The Dunany Studio Artists who, I suppose, you all know, is already at work. Dates of their upcoming late August Show and Sale are also on the Calender. Details on this page.
- The Glee Club is another dynamic initiative. More information is available here. First rehearsal in on Monday July 3 at St.Paul’s Church at 3 PM.
- And then, there is the Walking Club every Monday, Thursday and Saturday. All you need to know is here.
- If you enjoy gardening, go this page and contact the organizer.
- This list would be incomplete without Men’s Cribbage. Look for details here. If you are not one of them but want to play or prefer Scrabble, join Claudette Hay, Wednesday evenings at 7:30 PM.
- And finally, there is the Vie Active program with Taras and Mary Chuprun (450 562 9297). Fun (sometimes hilarious!) exercise classes are held every Monday and Thursday at 10 AM at the Wentworth Community Center.
Have a great summer!