Dunany folks are gonna have a busy summer. Look at this line up put together by our own CVO – stands for Chief Volunteer Organizer – none other than Lois Finch.
She has prepared a summary chart of the whole summer program which you will find here. Seasonal activities_2016
- First in the line-up is SPANK still going strong after six seasons. All six events are listed on the continuously updated Calendar, directly to your right on the Home Page. All details are here.
- Then there are the Dunany Studio Artists who, I suppose, you all know. Details on this page.
- The Bike Club – now the Dunany Chippers Bike Club – has a full program. Look for details here.
- The Glee Club is another dynamic initiative. More information is available here. First rehearsal in on July 4.
- And then, there is the Walking Club every Monday, Thursday and Saturday. All you need to know is here.
- If you enjoy gardening, go this page and contact the organizer.
- This list would be incomplete without Men’s Cribbage. Look for details here. If you are not one of them but want to play or prefer Scrabble, join Claudette Hay, Wednesday evenings at 7:30 PM.
- And finally, there is the Vie Active program with Taras and Mary Chuprun (450 562 9297). Fun (sometimes hilarious!) exercise classes are held every Monday and Thursday at 10 AM at the Wentworth Community Center.
There you have it folks.
Now let us ask Wendy to arrange for decent weather this summer with, well, you know who!
Thanks for reminding us what a great place this is to be in. I’ve marked the appointment book and look forward to it all. Thanks for your posting, it’ll be a good place to check each day so as to not miss anything. Nice photo, could be our place at the rainbow’s end, huh????