DCA Summer Activities in uncertain times (2021)
Despite the pandemic the community is very active.
We hope to continue activities for the summer season safely in a limited fashion awaiting further relaxation of restrictions.
Dunany activities adapted to the new reality include:
- The Walking club suggests walking the trails and roads of Dunany. This is a safe way to stay fit and healthy during these times keeping in mind physical distancing and hand hygiene of course.
- Knitters group is still active: Contact Diane Glionna for information
- Biking club: the Chippers have started their off road rides. For information contact Lois Finch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vie Active: exercise classes continue two days a week (Monday and Thursday 11-12:00) via Zoom. Contact Mary Chuprun for information at 450-562-9297.
- Glee: hoping for good news when things open up! contact Cathy Leslie for information email@example.com
- Artists: are working in virtual mode. For information contact Revilla Sauvé firstname.lastname@example.org or Maureen Cameron email@example.com
- SPANK: stay tuned for possible event in late summer, public heath rules permitting.