Winter came very early in Dunany this year. Would you believe mid-November?
The following activities will make this time of the year a lot more enjoyable.
- The Dunany Ski Club begins it’s activities at Morin Heights on Friday January 11, weather permitting. Meet at the chalet between 9:30 and 10:00 and then for lunch around 12:15. Contact Lois Finch firstname.lastname@example.org
- This year, the Dunany Country Club is open to cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
- And you can also walk the famous Dunany Trail.
- Feel like skating. The Wentworth Community Centre has a nice rink and a warm place to put your skates on.
- Go Curling in Lachute. If you have never curled but want to try, there is a special offering for DCA members. Contact Peggy Carroll at peg.carroll9@gmail
- Feel more like reading? Join the Readers group in January. Contact email@example.com
- Or more like knitting? To join the Knitters group on Thursdays at the Wentworth Community Centre contact Diana Glionna at diglionna@hotmail
- And if you are a senior and wish to exercise, join Vie Active Mondays and Thursdays at the Gore Community Centre (contact Mary Chuprun firstname.lastname@example.org. )
- Then there is the Artists Group that meets every Thursday afternoons at Wentworth Community Centre. Contact person; Revilla Sauve: email@example.com
- And for those who love to sing the Glee Club meets throughout the winter with Cathy Leslie as choir master contact: bonkers2001@hotmail.
Finally, we encourage you to subscribe to the newsletter from your municipality or consult their web site as they offer a series of winter activities that can be of interest to you.
Happiness is in Dunany!
This community gets better all the time. So many wonderful activities to offer our residents. Hats off to one and all.
Best place on the planet…no sitting around, around here!