Winter came very early in Dunany this year. Would you believe mid-November?
The following activities will make this time of the year a lot more enjoyable.
- The Dunany Ski Club begins it’s activities at Morin Heights on Friday January 11, weather permitting. Meet at the chalet between 9:30 and 10:00 and then for lunch around 12:15. Contact Lois Finch email@example.com
- This year, the Dunany Country Club is open to cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
- And you can also walk the famous Dunany Trail.
- Feel like skating. The Wentworth Community Centre has a nice rink and a warm place to put your skates on.
- Go Curling in Lachute. If you have never curled but want to try, there is a special offering for DCA members. Contact Peggy Carroll at peg.carroll9@gmail
- Feel more like reading? Join the Readers group in January. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or more like knitting? To join the Knitters group on Thursdays at the Wentworth Community Centre contact Diana Glionna at diglionna@hotmail
- And if you are a senior and wish to exercise, join Vie Active Mondays and Thursdays at the Gore Community Centre (contact Mary Chuprun email@example.com. )
- Then there is the Artists Group that meets every Thursday afternoons at Wentworth Community Centre. Contact person; Revilla Sauve: firstname.lastname@example.org
- And for those who love to sing the Glee Club meets throughout the winter with Cathy Leslie as choir master contact: bonkers2001@hotmail.
Finally, we encourage you to subscribe to the newsletter from your municipality or consult their web site as they offer a series of winter activities that can be of interest to you.
Happiness is in Dunany!