A few days ago we had some good friends for dinner and I was wondering how I could best entertain them.
Then I had an idea! The Great Dunany Quiz was born.
So I thought I should share it with you (slightly enhanced). Here it is.
1. What was the original name given to Clear Lake?
2. When was St. Paul’s Church consecrated?
3. When was the DCA incorporated?
4. In the early eighties, Dunany residents petitioned governments about a major issue. What was it?
5. In what year was the Dunany Bridge erected?
6. When was the Dunany Post Office established?
7. Who were the first two presidents of the DCA?
8. What was the name of the sawmill in the Boyd Lake outlet?
9. On which property was the Dunany Country Club built?
10. Which of our 4 lakes has the fastest renewal rate?
You will find the answers by clicking on this link.